For most families, selling their home is one of the biggest financial decisions they will ever make. The process can be daunting, with many important questions that need to be answered.
WHAT ARE BUYERS LOOKING FOR IN A HOME?
- Cleanliness – Buyers love to view properties when they are clean. Preparing beds, removing debris from outside property, making sure all rooms are tidy.
- Location – Is this a desirable neighborhood. Is accessible to malls, schools, highways, parks, public transportation.
- Maintenance – Electric updated, furnace, roof, any water leakage, hot water tank, plumbing, outside maintenance.
- Updates – Many buyers want a home where the appliances are updated, kitchen, baths, finished basements, newer carpeting, etc….
- Occupancy – Buyers are ready to move in immediately. Be prepared for an early departure.
We prepare you for the selling process by answering questions during our first meeting to help you understand the obstacles you could face by choosing the wrong agent for representation.
Should You List Your house with the highest bidder?
Does listing with a large company sells your house?
What are the dangers of OVERPRICING my home?
What are the reasons for overpricing?
Why should you sign a 90-120 day listing vs. 30-day listing?
Why Should I hire You?
Should an Agent reduce their commission?
Complete this form, so we know a bit about you and your home, A member from our staff will follow up with you.